Stolen Motorized Bicycles

Discussion in 'Motor Bicycle Safety And Stolen Motorized Bicycle ' started by paul, Sep 28, 2013.

1. paul

paul Active Member

use this area to post your stolen motorized bicycles. post pictures, where they where stolen and anything else to help locate them. hopefully if we all keep a watch we can find someone's bike.

2. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Active Member

Make sure that you can prove it is your motorized bike......

Record the serial # on your bike and engine before they are stolen. :)

California riders can make their motorized bicycles legal vehicles with the $20 one time fee moped plate from the DMV which will prove your ownership.

#2 MotorBicycleRacing, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  3. Velodrome

Velodrome Active Member

Perfect spot for this Paul! Thanks for putting it up. Might just save a bike or two! K. I'll go first. STOLEN motor assisted bicycle in Phoenix AZ . Cross posting for a "brother" 2013 Cranbrook 2 stroker NICE BUILD Post #9 has the details and pictures: http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=50441

#3 Velodrome, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  4. Skarrd

Skarrd Member

stolen bike :c

as of ~11:30pm 02.25.2014 my motorized bicycle was stolen.

i heard something that sounded like metal scraping and thought someone had just run into the gate at my apartment. guess it was the sound of someone chucking it in their truck.

last seen in the 85224 zip code of chandler.

if found, you may or may not assault the person who stole it, and then bring it back.

here's what it looks like currently [​IMG]

5. Henshooter

Henshooter New Member

By AZ you mean Arizona yeah , I've got a few good mates there I'll get the word and picture to them for you , fingers crossed it is found , mine was taken 2 nights ago but returned within an hour fortunately , here's hoping you have similar luck my friend

Fingers crossed

Regards Henshooter. zpt. zpt