Site getting crazy

GoldenMotor.com

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
"This site is the master builders club."
Those are strong words Tony. When I was a newbie, I sought information from every available source.
This forum has kept a higher standard of decorum. Thanks to the moderators, and Master Builders.
My stirring things up with he who I will not name.
Like the Wizard of Oz. The flying monkeys have arrived.
Ignore is your friend. The monkeys including mousy will lose interest when they are no longer relevant.

We are at a transitory time on this forum and time will tell. Keep the eye on the prize.

Tom

erics

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 13, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
I apologize to everyone for the slow response to the issues of the last few days.

I was on vacation, and didn't check in on all this until this morning.

A lot can happen in a few days!

I think I've cleaned up most of what was left to deal with.

I also updated the site rules that were originally posted a long time ago.

Please read them here:

I plan on sending these to all new users as well.

If anything else should be added to the site rules, please let me know in this thread, since the rules aren't open for comment.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I apologize to everyone for the slow response to the issues of the last few days.

I was on vacation, and didn't check in on all this until this morning.

A lot can happen in a few days!

I think I've cleaned up most of what was left to deal with.

I also updated the site rules that were originally posted a long time ago.

Please read them here:

I plan on sending these to all new users as well.

If anything else should be added to the site rules, please let me know in this thread, since the rules aren't open for comment.
I feel there should be an endangerment clause. You can't purposely make suggestions that could seriously injure others.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I came to this forum about 13 yrars ago, it was great... I learned so much from so many people, some are still here and many are not, Tom/2door was such a blessing to me back then... he and I did a lot of PM behind the scenes and he was always fair and full of knowledge with a will to help anyone who didn't act like an idiot and he would even try to school them some the best he could.

I haven't been on the forum much in several years due some life issues that pulled me away from just about everything I love and enjoy.

But, as much as I can, Im trying to get back to tinkering with my bikes and I have rebuilds and upgrades needed for all of them.

To all eho are still here and have been helpful to me and others over the years.. my Texas hat is off to you all... thank you and its good to be slowly coming back as I can.

Please, keep this forum clean and about good people, helping people to build what they can and what they want safely... Id hate to see this forum ever go anyway or turn into what the other one is.

PEACE... s
Shan/Mapbike