Serious Buyer Looking for motoped frame in NJ

GoldenMotor.com

Mohamed

Dec 24, 2018
Hello guys, new to the forum here, ive been looking all over the internet for a motoped frame having no luck. Hoping someone here can help. I live in NJ and im looking for a motoped frame alone not interested in the motor as im doing my own build. Any help please let me know. Btw i also tried posting on the motoped main forum on facebook with no luck because i have to get accepted to the group. Unfortunate.

Reactions: fasteddy

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Hi Mohamed,
Try Moped Army.. They have chapters and members everywhere and someone will be able to find you a frame I'm sure. You may get a razzing because you don't want to it restoring back to original but after they've had their fun someone may well have something you can use.

Also try local motorcycle shops. Go to the garage/parts department and talk to the fellas there. The front office just want's to sell you a bike but the parts and garage guys understand what you want and why and may have something in their back yard or garage.

Check local scrap yards if you have any. Often they tend to push them aside since it's not worth their time to mess with them.

Best of luck on the quest.

Steve.

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

Mohamed

Dec 24, 2018
Hi Mohamed,
Try Moped Army.. They have chapters and members everywhere and someone will be able to find you a frame I'm sure. You may get a razzing because you don't want to it restoring back to original but after they've had their fun someone may well have something you can use.

Also try local motorcycle shops. Go to the garage/parts department and talk to the fellas there. The front office just want's to sell you a bike but the parts and garage guys understand what you want and why and may have something in their back yard or garage.

Check local scrap yards if you have any. Often they tend to push them aside since it's not worth their time to mess with them.

Best of luck on the quest.

Steve.
Really appreciate the advice I'm going to give that a try.

Reactions: fasteddy

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
'Motoped' is a company, (& not a term for our 'motorized bicycles').

If you're looking for a real Motoped frame?, here ya go... https://motoped.com/

If you're looking for a 'motorized bicycle' frame?, there are several companies that have ads on both side of this page.