Scam seller claims are HILLARIOUS

GoldenMotor.com

StevenMain

Jul 18, 2016
Texas
https://www.facebook.com/tim.yeakel?fref=nf&pnref=story

This is a quote from his page "Tim Yeakel There is a difference in my products... I have so many idiots tell me I can get the same thing on E-bay... You know what I tell em anyone that buys one of my bikes will tell you it is not the same **** from E-Bay. It's just I copy the designs on a CNC laser machine kind of like the copy machine they speak of. It exists in several different forms of commercial machines. I can copy any part made. Some times it's difficult to get the right materials and some titanium parts we don't have the cutting heads to make some **** for race cars and race bikes."

He is more comedic gold from this liar.
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=d9c02e1a8c96f5fce0159a77e0b9b561&oe=58F41D4D
"I sell only the finest built race engines, these are on par with fred@crmachine these are guarenteed to be faster than anyone"

Make this guy humble...... annnnnnd GO! lol

Agreen

Feb 10, 2013
Southeastern GA
He's an idiot for sure, but the wise sit back and let fools destroy themselves. If someone is dumb enough to buy his stuff, then they get what they deserve.

StevenMain

Jul 18, 2016
Texas
He is selling spray painted 85 dollar engines to people for 400 dollars.. it makes my blood boil to see someone trying to screw people.

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Hey guys seems the art of the scam isn't just for politicos, Wall street and Madison avenue types; where lying and then covering up with a succession of lies is just business as usual, but now even the small time con artists like the so called movie stars & celebs ( who pretend for a living) run the same games. I don't know the man you are bringing to our attention, but I do know others in all walks of life who prey on others to turn a profit & it seems their numbers are increasing exponentially even in the cycle industry.

Let the buyer beware cause the world is full of those who over sell & under deliver. Let's continue to praise the honest vendors we encounter, promote and patronize them with our orders & our trust. Rick C.

dogcatcher

Nov 11, 2016
Texas
Well...that's not good.

Yakel claims to be a battle-injured veteran. I have a soft-spot for veterans...I'll cut him some slack. God have mercy on him if that's a lie.
I have been involved with veterans and veterans rights since 1969. You would be surprised at the amount of fakes, wannabes or those that are Stolen Valor.

I think this figure may be a little high, but I am not privy to his research.
Some stats http://combatveteranonline.net/vietnam014.htm
This is hard to believe, losing nearly 711,000 between 95 and 00. That s 390 per day. During this Census count, the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not.

StevenMain

Jul 18, 2016
Texas
Dude, I wouldn't put anything past someone who's shown to be a compulsive liar. I served 8 years, went on the same deployments everyone else in my battalion and you would be amazed how many suffer from "ptsd" ... I'm fine... and I know alot of these *******s just plain don't want to work anymore.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
OMG that dude was so full of it! I'm aghast at all the brazen, bald-faced bullcrap he was spewing. Best way to mount a tank is to drill holes in the top tube? I kinda doubt that; it may be safe for a while if the bike frame is very robust, but that's far from the best way. And how exactly does a CNC machine make cast-metal parts? You can mill them a bit more, or change the surface or certain features. But machine a whole part takes a billet. This dude is scamming people outright! And he gets ever-the-top foul with anyone who questions his claims. I feel bad for the gullible customers who buy from him.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Let's continue to praise the honest vendors we encounter, promote and patronize them with our orders & our trust. Rick C.
This nailed it. It's not bragging if someone can back it up and the better vendors here do so with demonstrated performance both with the bikes they build and the services they provide. There is no better promotion than positive word of mouth.

Kartooo

Nov 18, 2016
MA
This nailed it. It's not bragging if someone can back it up and the better vendors here do so with demonstrated performance both with the bikes they build and the services they provide. There is no better promotion than positive word of mouth.
+1 been self employed for over 20yrs.
there is some power in 'word of mouth'

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Kartooo, Harold B, and Indian 22 make a very good point. Let's stick with the vendors who've been good to us, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and offer fair prices and good customer service. The more attention we give to those who would scam people, the more publicity they receive and the more their name gets around. However, it doesn't hurt to offer a caveat emptor from time to time.