Say Hello to Storm

GoldenMotor.com

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
This is a entry level eZip for $700. Lead Acid battery, 15 mph top speed.

Which bike would you buy?
I'll answer this for me personally neither but if I was going to get one it would not be the storm not because I don't think it can be done but because its a ugly little bike to me Id rather be on the non-storm myself still not a look I like but it looks better then a BMX want to be with some plastic on it.

Just my 2 cents

I do hope that everyone that did invest in this ugly bike gets it as promised and its all they hope it is.

Mannhouse51

Jun 2, 2011
West Michigan
Your bikes gaining weight Biknut . Now it says the weight is 55 lbs , it WAS advertised as 45 lbs. The battery specs are 36V 8.8ah. It gained weight and the battery shrunk. Not a good thing for an e-bike.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
So today is the big Storm ebike demo in Santa Monica, who's all's going? Should be some good reports after eh...
Excitement is in the air. The face book, Sondors Storm Owners Group, will have live streaming of the demo this afternoon.

This had the potential to change everything.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
The demo was a huge success. Everyone was impressed with the bike. Contrary to what everyone was betting, Storm Sondors did show up in person, and even though he's not very big in stature, he managed to make all his detractors look pretty small in comparison.

The bike looked very easy to ride, exactly like a beginner needs. everyone was most impressed with the way he bike looks.

This is a recording of the live stream a funder made that was there.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/58865843

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
This is a new development. Now indiegogo is offering insurance on the Strom purchase for $120.

Get your money back if you don't receive your Sondors eBike within 3 months after the estimated delivery date. *Does not apply to the $199 Reserve Now, Pay Later perk option *Insurance provided by Indiegogo

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...ontributions/new?perk_amt=120&perk_id=2666486

The industry tried to play hardball, and Storm Sondors knocked their balls out of the ballpark.

SilentRider

Aug 19, 2014
Massachusetts
The industry tried to play hardball, and Storm Sondors knocked their balls out of the ballpark.
Biknut- How did the industry play hardball? And just how has Sondors knocked their balls out of the park?

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Biknut- How did the industry play hardball? And just how has Sondors knocked their balls out of the park?
It has to do with competitors in the industry orchestrating an intense smear campaign on the bike, owner, and the marketing company, and in spite of their full court press, they've sold almost 7000 bikes so far with 13 days to go.

I call that pretty much knocking their balls out of the ballpark.

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL
Their now offering insurance. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I would just dispute my credit card bill if I had a problem. Why pay for insurance? Hopefully it is not something that will foreshadow the future. How could they honor insurance when they didn't offer it sooner to the ones that bought before it was offered?

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Their now offering insurance. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I would just dispute my credit card bill if I had a problem. Why pay for insurance? Hopefully it is not something that will foreshadow the future. How could they honor insurance when they didn't offer it sooner to the ones that bought before it was offered?
Anyone can buy it. We just don't want it. 2.0 is just offering the insurance in response to shills saying Kickstarter is better because they offer it. Storm asked them if they would include it just to shut the critics up, but of course the critics just keep moving the goal posts.

Meanwhile out of about 7000 bikes sold so far, only 19 paid for the insurance.