RIDE/SHOW IN SAN DIEGO JUNE 11th!!!

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Hi MB.com!!! I am organizing a ride/show in San Diego. I want to have everybody meet at the pier by north property line by Seaport Village. This is a beautiful spot on the water about 250ft by 15ft, where we meet up swap parts, bikes and stories. I want to keep it sort of Critcal Mass style meet up where it just a bunch of people getting together for a ride but without running the red lights or anything like that. We can then ride out to beach to Kono's in Pacific Beach by Crystal Pier where we can get a cheap big breakfast. Plenty of parking and nothing offical just meet up 08:00 am, hang out for about 45 mins, ride out, then eat, then ride back Just keeping it simple. Just at show up but let me know on here if your going just to get an idea of how many are coming. I just got into this and would like to meet others. Please bring your helmets, headlights, tailights, money for food and part swapping and your game face. I want to make this a monthly thing. See you there!!!

-Hawaii

BULLET NOTES​
  • JUNE 25th
  • 8AM
  • RIDE/SHOW
  • SEAPORT VILLAGE PIER
  • RIDE TO PACIFIC BEACH
  • BRING MONEY HELMET FRONT AND REAR LIGHTS GAMEFACE

Last edited:

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Hey Guys I have to push it back 2 weeks to June 25th!!! Sorry got caught up to quick. Plus Willow on the 18th. Thank you for understanding guys. Let me know if your showing up!!!

Last edited:

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Hey guys hope everyone is ready. Here is a link to where we are meeting up (GREEN ARROW). Hope to see you all there!!!

32.709620, -117.171990 - Google Maps

We will be riding to Kono's Cafe located at 704 Garnet Avenue, San Diego, CA 92109 (Crystal Pier) to eat and ride back.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...tljp130734225304100&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

We will be going down Harbor Drive to Grape Street then out to Pacific HIghway to Washington St to San Diego Ave through Old Town (via Twiggs and Congress) to Rosecrans to Sports Arena to Mission Bay Drive to Mission Blvd to Garnet Ave. If you have any questions comments or concerns or possible route changes to better accommodate other please write me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

-Hawaii

Last edited:

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
June 25th is clear for me! I'm planning on being there for the "show" and ride! Thanks for getting SD back on the MAP! Come on SD!!!!! Get out there and ride!

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
Checked the location and it's way too far for my Motorized Bike! Ha! Driving through LA is not on my "picnic" list, so, I'm passing on it. Orange Co. would be OK; however, up by Lancaster is just too much of a haul.

Last edited:

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Tony thanx for the support!!! I just got into this and it been a blast so far. Wanna get in touch with other MB's here in SD. I'm excited. I got to break in my motor for my new build lol. I just got rid of two bikes. Now I'm down to one currently not running (in the building stage). Can't wait to see you all out there!!! Ride safe!!!

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Hey you electric guys!!! You are more than welcomed to come ride with us too!!! Death Race '11 and Willow Springs is letting you ride. So I can't leave you out!!!

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
Just a note to make sure the ride on June 25th, starting in Seaport Village, downtown SD and ending up at Kono's in P.B. is still "ON!" Can't wait! As Hawaii says, bring your helmet and road manners - don't want any traffic violations while we're on a pleasure ride! Ha!

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
Hay Tony, been awhile, we need to get the big group together for many rides through out the summer (as long as my 2stroke beauty dosent break during bikini season).:-||

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
ITS ON LIKE DIDDY KONG!!!! Tony you got it right from Seaport to PB and back. Anyone please if you have any issues with the route let me know!!! SHOULD BE FUN!!! BRING CAMERAS!!! We may also have a "Rescue/Tow/Safety Truck" tailing us for safety and breakdowns.

-Hawaii

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
Something came up at the last minute and I won't be able to make the Ride on June 25th! Drats!! Make sure to post up some pics.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Why are all these events scheduled on days when I work?
Make 'em for a Wednesday or a Thursday!

JK! My schedule changes all the time, even mid-week. Gotta love ChinaMart!

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Sorry Gearnut you gotta request some time off then. Hey guys I'm here and we are welllll.................Waiting for others.