Predator UPDATED Safety

GoldenMotor.com

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Re: Predator UPDATED fafety

Better, but gold is too malleable; it may bend easier...plus it'ii increase your chances of theft.

P.S.: you missed a few spots.

Good job. Keep an eye in those welds.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Stuffing far too big an engine into something never meant for the horsepower is the basic core of being a motorhead.
I'm surprised at you people.
This kid is going to go places or die trying so I say we help him go someplace rather than discouraging him. He's not gonna learn if he gives up now even if you COULD talk him out of stuff like this. He reminds me of myself.
You should realize anyone who could build something this gnarly has some skills. I seriously doubt this is his first overpowered deathtrap and he just needs some design help.
I say add some more tubing under the engine and some good brakes (VERY good brakes...) Maybe some large gussets at the tubing joints. You can never be to strong using a beast like the 212.
I say it's cool as heck! Just needs some reinforcement and fine tuning.
Good god man!, you've created a MONSTER!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
The rake of the front fork is a bit concerning to me.....needs to be a little steeper. Is that fool's gold? Or 24 carat? Looks better than the last attempt ;)

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
you're making progress and sure are determined. Have you looked at some of the Felt or cranbrook builds here with a 79cc and common to buy parts? You still have too much "go" for what you have. Are you eatern shore VA? I think theres a few MBers out there you could swap ideas with etc.

vonericson

Sep 28, 2013
Astoria, OR
Stuffing far too big an engine into something never meant for the horsepower is the basic core of being a motorhead.
I'm surprised at you people.
This kid is going to go places or die trying so I say we help him go someplace rather than discouraging him. He's not gonna learn if he gives up now even if you COULD talk him out of stuff like this. He reminds me of myself.
You should realize anyone who could build something this gnarly has some skills. I seriously doubt this is his first overpowered deathtrap and he just needs some design help.
I say add some more tubing under the engine and some good brakes (VERY good brakes...) Maybe some large gussets at the tubing joints. You can never be to strong using a beast like the 212.
I say it's cool as heck! Just needs some reinforcement and fine tuning.
Good god man!, you've created a MONSTER!
LOL call me nuts but I just bought a wrecked 750 Yamaha street bike from a friend for 100 bucks (still runs but the front end is totaled) I keep eyeballing the 4 cylinder in that, then sizing up my mountain bike, so where do I sign up for the "Insanity Club"?

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
LOL call me nuts but I just bought a wrecked 750 Yamaha street bike from a friend for 100 bucks (still runs but the front end is totaled) I keep eyeballing the 4 cylinder in that, then sizing up my mountain bike, so where do I sign up for the "Insanity Club"?
Mail your application to the nutcase who built this: