Please someone help

GoldenMotor.com

Huffydavidson937

Mar 4, 2021
So i just got my kit in the mail it is the bbr 80/66cc silver angle kit upon receiving my kit i had to assemble the top end and noticed my bottom base gasket was ripped i got a new one on the way but i was going to try to make a tempoary one to get my bike built and running what fel pro materal should i buy from the auto parts store or what could i do to be able to build and get my bike running before thw new gasket gets here

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Take the old gasket to the auto parts store. One of the staff should be able to help you if they have something you can make a gasket out of.

My personal advice would be to be patient and wait on the new gasket.

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
So i just got my kit in the mail it is the bbr 80/66cc silver angle kit upon receiving my kit i had to assemble the top end and noticed my bottom base gasket was ripped i got a new one on the way but i was going to try to make a tempoary one to get my bike built and running what fel pro materal should i buy from the auto parts store or what could i do to be able to build and get my bike running before thw new gasket gets here
Here ya go. I'll show ya what to buy and how to make gaskets the easy way

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

carburetor al

Jun 14, 2020
Here ya go. I'll show ya what to buy and how to make gaskets the easy way
Doing things yourself instead of buying parts is what interests me about motorized bicycles. Great job !