Picture's of "The Pumpkin"

GoldenMotor.com

Ron-P

Jan 21, 2009
Surf City, CA
I'm new to motorized bikes and this is my first bike. After doing several months of research and shopping I found this, nick-named "The Pumpkin". I was planning to buy an engine kit for my Nirve Beach Cruiser (which would have cost upwards of $200) I found this for $420. I plan to do quite a few mods to it, starting with a new, better seat, cup holder, basket behind the seat, new air-filter and clean all the wiring up a bit. The bike and engine are all brand new, with only 29 miles on her at the time of purchase.

I'd like to add some custom paint work (or decals) of pumpkins from Tim Burton's: The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I've already swapped out most of the black zip-ties on the frame with matching orange.

Happy Motoring!

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
That is a sweet bike, especially for that price, and the fact that it is new. I have always been partial to Orange. In fact the next bike I do is going to be all orange.

John

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
right on! thats killer.

something you might like (i'm a huge fan of this), is to paint the jug. orange or black and sand the fins.

please forgive my lack of time to do better Photoshop
Spun,
That's a good idea. I was thinking the same thing but black instead of orange. All my trim is black and I was looking at a Harley engine the other day. It was black with the tips of the cooling fins polished. It looked good too but now I might consider the orange approach. I'll keep you posted.
Tom