one word game

GoldenMotor.com

fireopal

Dec 25, 2007
this one word game that came my way seems appropriate for this forum so am posting it here for anyone that wants to play.. :D

Rules
You can only change one letter to make a new word. So let's see how many words we come up with before someone gets stuck and can't continue.

Starting word = BIKE

Turner

Apr 15, 2008
this one word game that came my way seems appropriate for this forum so am posting it here for anyone that wants to play.. :D

Rules
You can only change one letter to make a new word. So let's see how many words we come up with before someone gets stuck and can't continue.

Starting word = BIKE
starting simple.

bake.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
pike this is interesting. if you all did not know fireopal has helped me alot with this site in design and everything else. we share ideas and help each other all we can. thanks fire!

fireopal

Dec 25, 2007
pike this is interesting. if you all did not know fireopal has helped me alot with this site in design and everything else. we share ideas and help each other all we can. thanks fire!
rotfl someone has been working way too much on this forum b/c he changed 2 letters and the rules say only one letter so you wanna try again... last word was ah hello >> LAKE

and just so all know - he is exaggerating b/c i only did a couple of things that were no biggie and has really done most of the work and i havta say i'm pretty impressed b/c he really has really learned much in a short period of time and this stuff is very involved so you are welcome cruiser and good job because this site looks great!! :)

fireopal

Dec 25, 2007
Sane what I hope to be when I grow up..
ok can't resist jumping back in here to play a bit and assuming that you are a man then i havta say that usually by the time men become sane they are walking with a CANE rotflrotfl

fireopal

Dec 25, 2007
:eek: ut-oh messed game up already and didn't see Ilikeabikea when i jumped in with first thing that came through mind after seeing deacon post so sorry and maybe it will get back to SALE at some PART