One bike 3 with engines

GoldenMotor.com

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I build one motor bike each winter. Lots of snow so I'm in the basement for hours!
Seems every project I get about 33% into it and say "what the ****"! However, you can't let the project beat you so I fight on.
This build is now at that point! At least enough completed to post the progress![/ATTACH]

Attachments

Last edited:

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
You've got to tell us what parts/pieces you are using, is that a whizzer rear wheel or something you made? Engines? Clutch? You've told us just enough to get my interest.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Pretty Cool!
Been thinking of doing a 3 or 4 engine thing myself...
Well it was your original excalibur thread that got me started in this hobby. It had great design, engineering and art.
But one of your greatest skills(IMHO) is you application of patina! I have tried to copy it and failed misirably. Also sought out local artist but never found anyone that had the knack. So I will continue making bikes that look factory. You seem to have mastered that english wheel pretty quickly.Looking FWD to your future builds.

PS: Hough made is one other bike that helped get me into this hobby.

Reactions: Mr.B.

Mr.B.

Oct 21, 2008
Upper Mississippi River valley
Hard to beat real rust for patina! LOL!
I remember the Hough build! One of the first to do a retro antique thing and also a 4 stroke. But he sure hasn't been around for quite a while...

Cobra Freak was another like that, one of the first to tip a big engine upright.

Oh well this is starting to sound like a highjack, I am looking forward to see where you go with this!

PeteMcP

Jun 27, 2017
What a machine! Can't think of anything I don't like about this ride.
Hats off for creating something really special that stands out from the crowd. (^)

Reactions: AdvenJack

AdvenJack

Aug 7, 2018
Your skills are exemplary! What is your goal with using three engines? To learn how to link them so that they synchronize?