Old school Dyno ~ Glide cruiser from VMB

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
That's a beautiful motorized bicycle. A bike like that doesn't come around that often. I'm curious why the previous owner would sell back something that is so hard to replace?

He obviously didn't ride the bike very often & said that he was moving into a apartment that had no garage or any other place to store it.

I rarely buy bikes back from customers, but this one was exceptionally nice & he gave me a great deal on it. (^)

Denis Zen

Mar 30, 2021
Riding up highway 101 at sunset
Here's a nice old school Dyno bike that I built for a customer about 7 or 8 years ago & recently bought back from him... (look at the date on the side of the engine). :p

This bike was well taken care of & still runs great! (^)

View attachment 108261 View attachment 108262 View attachment 108263 View attachment 108264 View attachment 108265 View attachment 108266 View attachment 108267 View attachment 108268
Truely a work of art! You have mad talent brother!

Reactions: Venice Motor Bikes

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
A decade ago motorbicycling.com had a contest for the best motorized bicycle style, quality, performance, looks, and build. If I remember correctly, there were several very good bike builders who entered that contest, and the judges were scrutinizing every detail of the builds and spent quite some time before determining the winner. Venice Motor Bikes won that contest.

Reactions: Denis Zen

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Nice fork, what kind is that?
I'm pretty sure it's a stock Dyno fork.

A decade ago motorbicycling.com had a contest for the best motorized bicycle style, quality, performance, looks, and build. If I remember correctly, there were several very good bike builders who entered that contest, and the judges were scrutinizing every detail of the builds and spent quite some time before determining the winner. Venice Motor Bikes won that contest.
I remember that! It was a tie with the guy who built the 'Rocketeer' bike. (^)
Here's the thread... Biker Build Off | Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum (motorbicycling.com)

Denis Zen

Mar 30, 2021
Riding up highway 101 at sunset
As they should. My man has talent like nobody Ive seen yet!