Oh brother, here i go again!!!

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by weekend-fun, Nov 8, 2009.

1. george_n_texas

george_n_texas New Member

Thing about it is no matter what ya get it will get ya noticed if it goes too fast so might as well stick with the <50cc 40 something or even 50 something tooth sprocket. If there isn't much difference anyhow why not be legal.

2. fall_down_stand_up

fall_down_stand_up New Member

Glad to hear the engines are working out....
    John-John.shft.

3. weekend-fun

weekend-fun New Member

Today I order A 48cc Slanthead form gasbike.com

4. rkorson4209

rkorson4209 New Member

thats the way i look at it. I really can't figure out why ppl only get the 49 when the 66 is a few more bucks, if it is because of the laws, then just peel the stickers off. I'm sure no cop will know the diff.

5. BarelyAWake

BarelyAWake New Member

Because if a 49cc is legal you can fight an unjust penalty in court with receipts and even the engine itself. As weekend-fun is a minor and thus subject to additional scrutiny by "The Man" he made a wise decision.

ofc I have a 66cc, if I get pwned - well... *shrug* It's a little less likely anyway as I'm all old and stuff lol

6. Nashville Kat

Nashville Kat Active Member

A 49 is said to be a tad more quiet, and cause less vibration as well. The vibration I cured on the other one, but it was by installing a shock fork, a shock seatpost, changing tires, and getting perpendicular BMX bars. It's a lot to go through for a lot of people just wanting to put a motor on.

7. marts1

marts1 New Member

As I get more used to the vibration and noise I now find it wierd without the motor puffin. I might even go as far to say I like it.laff

8. weekend-fun

weekend-fun New Member

he he he you spoke for me lol yes i would get tackled because i am a minor rrgggghhh they think us kiddos are unsponsible pr cant be responisble lol

9. rkorson4209

rkorson4209 New Member

Glad to see your an honest kid,not wanting to break any laws. Thats respectable

10. weekend-fun

weekend-fun New Member

Thanks a nd i couldn't live with my self if i was brekaing the law lol actully i probally okay but mom would be like: *naggy tone* "Nooo! you can't get that? its 66cc and you can only get um 50cc!!! YOUR NOT GETTING THAT!!!*grumples*"

he he he he