Norman

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I saw a bumper sticker you need to make part of your signature.. it read... Come over to the dark side... We have cookies...

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I also saw one that said "Somewhere in Texas a village is missing their idiot".

Not a reference to Norman fo' sho'!

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
That did it, I told Rufus on ya all and he's releasing the flyin monkeys so I warned ya. Besides if you are picking on me you will be leaving everyone else alone my shoulders are broad. rotfl I'll go as low as an S.O.B. but that's it. rotfl I'm putting on my magic helmet and gettin my spear. Time to clean house.:confused: Thanks for thinkin about me?!
Norman

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
umm cleaning house...momma must be coming home soon lol. we all been their lord vader rotfl clean the house then you can go out and conquer the world

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I got two 250 watt electric motors.
I got two 12 volt lawn tractor batteries
I got two 20" front bike wheels.
Let's build a trailer self contained. One we can bolt onto the rear wheel of any bike and have a power bike.

A simple on off switch for the handlebars is nothing. I have two household wall switches already we would only need one. We would probably need a couple of serious trailer tongues with slots cut in the like on the front of a bike. you know so we can just drop them down onto the axle bolt.

Motors to friction drive the trailer tires and push the bike ahead. Just a very minimum amount of pedaling. Good thing is they would be truly universal one size fits all.

Whadda say huh huh?

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I'll have to ride my bike I can't afford to fly and they won't let me drive a car. If I leave now I should make it in about six months.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Hey Deacon, you could do that and write a story about it. You could even call the story Adventures on a Kit Motor Bike.......................:D:D

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Hey we can take you out of the coffin and prop you up and put a beer in your hand. You won't care. You'll go out with a bang! We will still teach or show you how to weld.
I'm a sick boy! :confused:rotfl