Niagaracycle review

GoldenMotor.com

waynesdata

Jul 10, 2017
I ordered last weekend and still not tracking number. No one picks up the phone. I will have to deal with the bank to forcefully cancel my order. Posting on BBB and ripoff report now.

------------------------------------------
Only called and emailed because of post from xseler.

Last edited:

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I've never had a single issue with any of the multiple orders I've placed with Niagara..........however, I'm a person that's not infected with a need for instantaneous gratification.

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Same as xseler! Spent more than many several orders with Niagra. Always pleased and order arrived time expected, not the only place i never got a tracking #---never once dissapointed with time frame. Tracking # is good to have but... They are not a rip off Place. It's an American business. Feed It. Sorry about your perceived bad experience with Niagra. I'll follow your post. I don't think you should make a mess without a bit of patience. Today is only WED. Cool your jets.

Last edited:
Reactions: fasteddy

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Same as xseler! Spent more than many several orders with Niagra. Always pleased and order arrived time expected, not the only place i never got a tracking #---never once dissapointed with time frame. Tracking # is good to have but... They are not a rip off Place. It's an American business. Feed It. Sorry about your perceived bad experience with Niagra. I'll follow your post. I don't think you should make a mess without a bit of patience. Today is only WED. Cool your jets.
AMEN! To that always got good, and always in good time from Niagara.................Curt

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
I like to have shipping tracking soon, but know that some places just don't have it showing as preparing to ship. Amazon does though have online this information. Many experiences is that for the low cost or free shipping, the item is preparing for shipment for say like 9 days and then it miraculously ships overnight for the guaranteed say 10 days. In this scenario tracking is practically meaningless. So making comparison buying from a place that takes overall the same amount of days to receive the item, but has no way of telling you what is happening, but say quality is the same and over all price is less, I'd go forgo getting the tracking til up to the date it is supposed to arrive, and pay less.

When an item is not as described or quality issue, that is the important issue really.

waynesdata

Jul 10, 2017
Thursday my order still not even shipped. I will have to pay my bank to take the money back. Small claims is not worth it for charge back cost.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
so you posted your other thread asking if they are good on saturday the 12th... so it hasn't even been a week... i suggest you wait till at least the 20th to get your stuff before contacting anybody... dont embarrass yourself like you just did here...

Last edited:

waynesdata

Jul 10, 2017
I got an email on the 19th basically saying I have been refunded for shipping, because my items were shipped after the promised window.

It is 1:35am here. will make a better post later. My shipping was strange because niagara cycle drop shipped my wheels from a different bike shop.

Last edited:

waynesdata

Jul 10, 2017
I could be wrong but I think my experience with Niagara cycle was very different then most.

Some of the stuff they have on the web site is drop shipped. Even walmart uses drop shippers. I just wish Niagara cycle would mark the drop shipped items like walmart.

The drop shipper j&b import completely dropped the ball. My item was shipped late. The paint was in bad condition.

I am happy with Niagara cycle, because they refunded my shipping. I was going to paint my bike anyway. The wheels function very well. They are 2mph faster costing down a steep hill here in town.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Glad everything ended up OK. I figured that some of the stuff they sold was drop-shipped......no way that a medium size outfit would have 1953 of a certain 'widget' in stock.

Last edited: