New to the Site

GoldenMotor.com

jalexl

Oct 29, 2008
Los Angeles
Hello all...I am new to the whole Motor Biking scene and I am looking forward to my 1st build soon. I am sure I will be able to learn what works best and ask questions as I confront problems.

Thanks,

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Glad to see you here Jalexl, These guys are pretty good when it comes to giving you the correct answers.
Welcome to the forum.

mechanickid

Aug 7, 2008
nh
hey welcome to the forum! people on here really know what they're talking about. post some pics when u can!

jalexl

Oct 29, 2008
Los Angeles
Glad to see you here Jalexl, These guys are pretty good when it comes to giving you the correct answers.
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks you all for the warm welcomes. Easyrider, I am watching your EZR's Second Bike build closely. I believe that is an awesome set up and looking forward to the continual progress of that project.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Thanks Buddy. The bike will be taken apart after this Sunday ride. Seems there's interest in people wanting a frame so Dean's going to take it apart next week to start making a frame jig. That way the frame will be ready for purchase!

jalexl

Oct 29, 2008
Los Angeles
Thanks Buddy. The bike will be taken apart after this Sunday ride. Seems there's interest in people wanting a frame so Dean's going to take it apart next week to start making a frame jig. That way the frame will be ready for purchase!
Perfect, would you let me know when they would be made available, price and specifics (color, size, etc)? I would also be purchasing the Morini 5.8 hp as well. It seems that was a good match, power to weight ratio.