New to Motorbicycles and kinda embarrassed

GoldenMotor.com

BCD

Aug 8, 2008
Hello all! I'm from St. Louis, MO, and have been browsing through this forum and Wow!! There are some incredibly knowledgeable and helpful people here!

I feel like a cheater and a little embarrassed ordering my completely assembled and tested setup from SpookyTooth and not building it from scratch myself. My thought is that since I'm so new, I'd rather start with one that I know works properly before I get in deep doo doo after I start tweaking and changing stuff.

We don't have any motorized bikes in my area (that i know of anyway) - I haven't heard of any or seen any in my area so all I've seen are pics on the web. I hope I like what I get.

I'll be lurking for a while till I have something of value to say (or questions of course) .

-b-

Last edited by a moderator:

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
hey BCD, welcome aboard
yeah there sure are a lot of smart, helpful people round here
oh yeah, no need to be embarrassed, just be glad, you're going to save so much on gas money and have so much fun while doing it;)
well if you're like me you'll spend a lot of time just riding around it's so much fun
good luck and happy motoring

BCD

Aug 8, 2008
Yeah I had to do something. I have the Yukon to tow the boat, but needed something to run around town (work, cigar shoppe, etc) and decided that there's a definite "cool' factor with motorized bike especially when compared to the plastic drones people are buying to save gas.

Glad to be here, and hope to contribute something meaningful at some point :)

-b-