Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by Cycofast, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Cycofast

Cycofast New Member

Hello everyone,

I just built my motorized bike over the last week, and I've been using this forum as a guide when the directions included in the kit became vague. Thanks to everyone who has posted here. I don't know what I would have done without you. The bike has been great so far, but my master link broke. I sent away for a few extra master links as well as a chain break because I may just end up linking the chain without a master. I can't wait until UPS delivers the new parts so I can get out and ride again. Thanks again for all of your guidance. I hope to contribute to the site with the modifications I will inevitably make to my bike.

Best,
    Cycofast

2. Pablo

Pablo Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor

(^)

The theme song of motorbicycling.com!!!

3. spad4me

spad4me New Member

I use the local wall-E-world , and several hardware stores.
    The only thing I have ordered since the kit same was a new ten tooth sprocket from Thatsdax to go with my two new BMX chains. They work like a charm. The only failures that involved me pushing a bicycle home involved the old sprocket and chain.

4. Bikeguy Joe

Bikeguy Joe Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

Welcome to the best damn bicycle motor forum on the web...or anywhere for that matter!

5. Ilikeabikea

Ilikeabikea Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. Post a pic of your new creation. We all like to look pictures. Glad you joined us...................