New Guy Santa Cruz CA

GoldenMotor.com

RClivin

Oct 5, 2008
Santa Cruz CA
Hey guys I am new to the forum, Ive built 2 motor bikes so far, I have done porting on a racing level in Small remote control engines so I hope to get great results from the happy time engine. I see Lots of potential.
Thanks!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Welcome. If you have some experience with the old piston ported pre-schnerle engines, then you be ahead of the game on these chinese built bikes.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Welcome! Alright!!!!! Another local rider. I'm just over the hill in San Jose. Every month we have a small local race. I'll let you know when the next one is.

RClivin

Oct 5, 2008
Santa Cruz CA
Thanks for the welcome guys! I had my Motor on a cruiser that I just snapped the frame :p so I have to get a new frame before I get going with you easy but I cannot wait for that race it sounds like a blast!

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
Thanks for the welcome guys! I had my Motor on a cruiser that I just snapped the frame :p so I have to get a new frame before I get going with you easy but I cannot wait for that race it sounds like a blast!
Ouch, hope that didn't hurt too much. I'd find a nice steel frame. A good bike shop bike, or a vintage american made bike would do well.