NEW BUILD: Micargi Royal with Predator 212cc

GoldenMotor.com

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
haha. there are many small shops here in downtown with lots of dominicans doing great work. the guy who helped me with the welding cut it for me. i gave him 10 bucks but he saved the day. right now i am putting the fuel hoses together. i didnt had a chance to buy more today so i am using some of my other project, my camaro z28 :p

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The beast runs!! There is a constant flame coming from the exhaust. Holy f*cking sh*it. Thank god I dont have the chains on it yet, if not I would have been kicked off it when it started. Its so powerful just in idle that you feel the power through your whole body and frame. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The beast runs!! There is a constant flame coming from the exhaust. Holy f*cking sh*it. Thank god I dont have the chains on it yet, if not I would have been kicked off it when it started. Its so powerful just in idle that you feel the power through your whole body and frame. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha
Your build is awesome, if I may say so it's the BOSS HOSS of Stretch / Chopper Builds!!!!

I Love It.... all 212cc Congrats on this build can't wait to see a video when you've completed it!

C.H.

? What's a BOSS HOSS ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boss_Hoss_Cycles

Boss Hoss Cycles is a motorcycle manufacturer, founded by Monte Warne in 1990 and based in Dyersburg, Tennessee. The company manufactures motorcycles and trikes equipped with 572 Cubic Inch V8 engines, produced by General Motors, and semi-automatic transmissions.

Attachments

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
wow thats insane. i remember i saw one of those on a car show in germany when i was little.

thank you :) i cant wait to ride it the first time. only the hydraulic brakes and wide cranks for the pedals are missing for getting it to run.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
This is a very interestng build. Very nice work! How difficult was it to move the pedals back that far? You still gonna be able to pedal it? Might not be a legal requirment there. This buid is just looking AWSOME ! I wanna see some pics with FLAMES shooting out ! Hahahah.

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york

Ok you want to see the best of both world, here's my two 2 STROKE 66cc hybrid Mountain / Cruiser, and the four STROKE 138CC Whizzer NE-5
best of both worlds is a subjective matter you have 2 real nice bikes but i would say the best of both worlds would be a 50cc morrini and a 212cc predator

GAS+RIDEZ

Mar 31, 2011
Puerto Rico
Is fine,for me that I dont have a shop with many tools this are easier to work that the two you mentioned,these two to be mounted on the bike, you have to make a few modifications as welding.Thanks

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
nice, especially the whizzer. Im sure that one needed at least same time in mods like I had to do yet. As for the welding, there are millions of shops here in downtown areas that do some welding for a couple bucks. Not a big deal, you just have to make sure you think about what you need to do before you go there so you can show them.

The Morini I think its really easy to install and run too.

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
This is a very interestng build. Very nice work! How difficult was it to move the pedals back that far? You still gonna be able to pedal it? Might not be a legal requirment there. This buid is just looking AWSOME ! I wanna see some pics with FLAMES shooting out ! Hahahah.
Absolutely easy. They are half inch too low right now, but since I wont use them anyways other than resting my feet, its ok. The chain touches the frame a little in the bottom, but no big deal.

I cut them off with a hand saw in a minute (I guess it always helps to be surfer haha) and I kind of knew how to place them later. I also placed them a little big further to the right compared to the seat tube, because how the bike came from factory, the chain was rubbing on the tire. Thats gone now. I will be able to pedal it once I ordered the wide cranks. Its tight, but it will work. And no, it's not legal but I will see what happens.

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Here the pics of the finished rear sprocket mount:

I used 9 high grade screws each with one larger nut and 3 spacers between the sprocket and hub, going through both sides of the hub. Fits perfectly. This should work fine.