Need your suggestion for Lightweight E-scooter

GoldenMotor.com

Vik

Aug 18, 2021
Try the Viribus bike, it's lightweight and foldable, around 400 I remember...I bought one for my mom, she seems to like it...

Reactions: fasteddy

JerryAssburger

Mar 11, 2017
Salem Oregon
I read the ad and more importantly, the reviews in it. Concerning ANY electric vehicle, "Range per charge" is at the top of my list of important things to consider. Most, if not all the reviews (I've combed the first 3 pages so far), have omitted any meaningful info about range. A LOT of these manufacturers of pricey e-vehicles seem to get their range-estimates from "Unicorn Happy Sunshine Labs", or somewhere similarly overly optimistic.

Hopefully, the Real World Range will meet your requirements. You have one lucky brother!

Reactions: fasteddy

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Of the two, the Viribus bike seems to me the more realistic. A real bike with a seat and large wheels. The scooters wheel are just right for catching cracks and bumps. That said the Viribus has the smallest motor available and the battery is as small as I've ever seen, 10 amp hours is usually the normal. If it's range is too small you can get larger batteries if the space is available.

Pedalling helps range.

Steve.