My latest project

GoldenMotor.com

Oldbiscuit

Oct 3, 2020
It’s been a busy, productive afternoon in my shop. I got my custom exhaust system all pieced together and welded.I wanted to use the banana expansion chamber, but I wanted it slung low under the frame/engine. I brought the exit up between the rear frame rails. I kind of like the look, kind of gives it the illusion of a drop loop frame .

Attachments

Oldbiscuit

Oct 3, 2020
So I stuck a different set of handle bars on it that are down swept, kind of gives it more of the board track look.

Attachments

Oldbiscuit

Oct 3, 2020
Well I finally found time to get back on the build. Life has been hectic between work, weather, and home projects. I got the frame and tank painted and clear coated yesterday, now to let it cure for a week and I’ll start reassembly.

Attachments

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Years ago I had a workshop and the landlord was a salesman for Warsteiner Beer. A fine German beer. Their logo was "Life is to short to drink cheap beer." Kevin had cases of Warsteiner stacked to the ceiling in his office with a separate stack of Warsteiner Dark Beer.

The boys in the body shop in the same building and I had a field day or years of free beer. We didn't abuse the chance for free beer but then again we weren't shy about it either. All consumed in house after work.

One of the body shop guys could pick a lock about as fast as a person could lock it. He said it was from years of getting into cars that were locked with no keys.

I can still hear Kevin when he came into the shop complaining about maybe the cheap s**ts who were robbing his beer sample supply he had in the office could leave a twenty dollar bill on his desk once in a while.
Never happened and he knew it wouldn't.

I still purchase the occasional case of Warsteiner Dark but it doesn't taste quite as good as Kevin's did.

Steve.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Years ago I had a workshop and the landlord was a salesman for Warsteiner Beer. A fine German beer. Their logo was "Life is to short to drink cheap beer." Kevin had cases of Warsteiner stacked to the ceiling in his office with a separate stack of Warsteiner Dark Beer.

The boys in the body shop in the same building and I had a field day or years of free beer. We didn't abuse the chance for free beer but then again we weren't shy about it either. All consumed in house after work.

One of the body shop guys could pick a lock about as fast as a person could lock it. He said it was from years of getting into cars that were locked with no keys.

I can still hear Kevin when he came into the shop complaining about maybe the cheap s**ts who were robbing his beer sample supply he had in the office could leave a twenty dollar bill on his desk once in a while.
Never happened and he knew it wouldn't.

I still purchase the occasional case of Warsteiner Dark but it doesn't taste quite as good as Kevin's did.

Steve.
What happened to the 8 tenths of an oz in those bottles? At first I thought I saw 110oz no it was 11Oz which was more specifically 11.2oz