My latest project

GoldenMotor.com

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
And if I can’t get my hands on a good dark beer, I’ll settle for a Hamms, PBR, or some other “light” beer and add Tabasco sauce to it to give it some flavor and kick !!
Do you Kansan's see Leinenkugel Original? After Miller bought em it recovered it's malty hoppy goodness. As Old Milwaukee can not be found so close to it's namesake city.
Lienie available locally, is my go to when poaching grilled Brats in beer and onions.
Anyway I like the Claret colour of your build OB.
Tom

Nightster

Mar 3, 2021
Texas
Do you Kansan's see Leinenkugel Original? After Miller bought em it recovered it's malty hoppy goodness. As Old Milwaukee can not be found so close to it's namesake city.
Lienie available locally, is my go to when poaching grilled Brats in beer and onions.
Anyway I like the Claret colour of your build OB.
Tom
I love some me leinenkugel.

Reactions: fasteddy

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
Lincoln Nebraska. accept my apology OB. You can Husk corn to your hearts delight. I prefer shucking. :)
The member map is not so good at defining state lines. At least for me. Or I better study West of the Mississippi more.
I had to move my marker from West Bent, to the mighty burg of Rubicon, WI
Tom

Oldbiscuit

Oct 3, 2020
Lincoln Nebraska. accept my apology OB. You can Husk corn to your hearts delight. I prefer shucking. :)
The member map is not so good at defining state lines. At least for me. Or I better study West of the Mississippi more.
I had to move my marker from West Bent, to the mighty burg of Rubicon, WI
Tom
Apology accepted. I have many a friend from Kansas and go down there quite often to eat and shop, but the rivalry with their colleges runs mighty deep. Wisconsin is turning out to be a big rivalry to us as well, but I can handle you Cheese Heads !!

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
For the record OB, I was conceived in Vernon, county. Ontario, Wi which was a creamery town at the cross road of Hwy33 and Hwy 131. I am a butterman not a cheese head. And still I back the Pack, dig the Badgers, and the Brewers are now owned by American Family Ins. Go figure a base ball team named but not owned by a beer maker.
Tom

Reactions: fasteddy

Oldbiscuit

Oct 3, 2020
Well I’m getting closer. Spent the last two days assembling my bike. Haven’t fired it up and rode it yet, I still need a cable for my rear brake. Otherwise, I’m pretty much done.

Attachments