My latest build

GoldenMotor.com

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
It's been a while since I posted on the forum. Been laying low during the pandemic. I still enjoy tuning in and enjoying everyone's projects.
This bike was started a few years ago by my good friend John at Banzai Machine. He used an existing rear section and fabbed up the rest from tubing he had in his shop. I went to visit him a few months ago and he said he was never going to finish it and told me to take it home. I asked him if I could buy it and he said he got most of the parts from me years ago and to just take it. I hesitated because it looked pretty ragged. But it had a nice fuel tank, ok looking Briggs 5hp engine and Worksman rims that came out of my garage anyway. After stripping it all down I found that I really liked the style of the frame and he welded it up nice and straight. So after a few weeks of making parts and changing everything, I had a pretty nice looking bike. I road it to a local vintage motorcycle show and they said I could enter it because all the old parts made it qualify as vintage. Enough people loved it because I got the most votes. I was surprised because a full custom had never won before.