My beach cruiser rat rod

GoldenMotor.com

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
I tried to use a different part from a different bike throughout my build,

The only new piece on this bike is my front brake which I do not have entirely fixed yet but it is on the way.

The handlebars are custom made from two different sets of handlebars. They have a 19-in rise and a 30-in spread from handle to handle.

The thumb throttle and front brake are an SIS Shimano speed shifter that I modified.

The cables were custom made by me.

The headlight is off of an old Schwinn Varsity that I modified with LEDs.

The Triple Tree front forks are Zoom. The neck cups are off of a Felt Sr 91 super lightweight Town bike that I had to cut and modify to accommodate the larger neck post and bearings.

The frame is a 1965 Paperboy special along with the front crank and original chain.

The front wheel is a 29 inch rim off of a Bianchi road bike.

The motor is a china doll special I got off of Amazon for $150 with the upgraded bolts that I ported and Polished.

The gas tank is off of nel lusso that my neighbor gave me. The seat is also from the nail lusso.

The bearings are all from different bikes.

My side view mirror is a cake cutting knife with a $2 side view mirror from Harbor Freight. The back seat post is off of my dad's GT mountain bike

The back wheel is a generic 20-in scavenged off of a neighborhood pickup pile.

Generic hub adapter and 36 tooth sprocket.

It goes to 35 mph and I haven't pushed it past that.

I've got some running lights and some body molding off of a ct90 that I'm going to cut and use as a gas tank cover.

And this is what it looks like...

It might not look like much but it rides like a dream and it's mine.

Attachments

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
You've been promoted to science officer Commander Sidewinder.

I added two new little features some running lights and a gas tank cover. I'm trying to decide how to cut it to make it fit on the frame right. This is what it looks like
20220815_215008.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry