Mum!! The Shifter Kit Bit Me!

GoldenMotor.com
Jun 25, 2008
Look at what an r-tard i am. Was fitting the SBP kit, slid a bearing over the jackshaft gripping so hard i slit me finger open - lol! didn't feel a thing until i wondered why pablo had decorated the parts with ketchup!

by the way it was bleeding SO much more than that, i'm not a whimp! There was arterial spray all over the place!!! People think they've just shot the opening scene to saving private ryan here!

(ok thats rubbish, im a stupid whimp)

.bld.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2008
Hehe yeah, by the way folks, im bringing into question the level of my iq, not the quality of the parts! As you can see the keyway was cut to such a high standard as to cut me straighter than i can draw!! hahahhaha having great fun pablo many thanks!

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
After many many such cuts on my hand and fingers the skin is now well callused, unless it is razor sharp I don't have much worries on that score now.
I have to take that back now. After writing that and looking at my hands again, it has now been so long since I've worked, my hands are now soft and supple. It's like I'm a newbie again.

Clotho

May 25, 2008
The sacrifice has been paid, therefore there won't be any problems with your install. (At least that is always how I look at it.)

It works!

Jun 25, 2008

Yo Dan, the rear sprocket has been left on to run the chain to the 90 degree gear box. Can't wait for when i turn this into a flying MB and EVERYONE must address me as HEMAN!! Oh and Dan must be called Betty....

Jun 25, 2008

Biker mutt can't wait for when i build her a saddle! She's bin eyeing that bike up all day!

Pablo, what crank pull tool do i need? Thats the only thing holdin this up.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
A couple things, such as not following instructions (order of things) - but more importantly with the other bad things of a drilled tube front mount, you won't be able to adjust your rt. chain.

Jun 25, 2008
Unfortunately, there's not much option with the sheer size of the diameter of the downtube, i agree the right side chain maybe an issue, but there is slight adjsutment that can be made. Will report back when crank is swapped. So far EXCELLENTE! many thanks pablo and congratulations on a quality product.

donuts31

Nov 9, 2008
Colorado
I see an uh-oh. You can drill the front mont into the frame on a shifter kit because the whole engine must be moved to tension the right chain.