Motorized Muscle bikes!

GoldenMotor.com

nostyle

Nov 27, 2009
Cambodia Town
If you have one motorized, please post a picture on this thread.
Be cool to see a Huffy Rail or Slingshot motored especially with a fueler fork!
Looking forward to see them!

nostyle

Nov 27, 2009
Cambodia Town
I'll start with this bike. It's from Basement choppers. When I saw his Motored Schwinn krate build, it made me smile. I wanted one too. His is way cooler than mine and more legit. Here's his web site:http://www.basementchoppers.com/
here's his motored stingray:
http://basementchoppers.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/matt-and-i-went-for-a-ride-after-work/
dig through his blog. tons of cool stuff.
enjoy!
Please post up a bike if you built one in this style.
Here's my build that was inspired by basment chopper:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
you know sin. with that big of a roll bar you have to use a seat belt. and tell your buddy to pull some weed's. dennis

nostyle

Nov 27, 2009
Cambodia Town
you know sin. with that big of a roll bar you have to use a seat belt. and tell your buddy to pull some weed's. dennis
Yes sir! Safety first. Belt's a good idea, but for the race this weekend, a six point harness is going to keep me from falling off my slow bike.

As for the weeds, that was the landlords deal... anyway its a shame to kill plants that try to strive on cement.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Your bike looks sick. l digit! Gonna look good with matching wheels.
Are you going to make it look like a giant Stingray muscle bike?
I probably won't be installing a banana seat unless it's a double wide lol.

nostyle

Nov 27, 2009
Cambodia Town
I probably won't be installing a banana seat unless it's a double wide lol.
How about an old vintage seat off a small cc enduro and a small trident sissy bar behind it? Maybe actually doubling up a banana seat side by side?
I gotta draw it sometime and post it up! This stuff is fun.

motorhedfred

Jul 31, 2009
United States
View attachment 49463 From what I've seen on this and other MB forums, you have to be careful how wide you go on longer seats as they start visually overpowering the the rest of the bike. If you're handy with tools you can make a decent banana (polo) style seat from an old skateboard.

If you have the budget or just don't feel like making your own, here's a link where you can buy one already done.

MHF

Last edited by a moderator:

klapool

Aug 29, 2011
Wisconsin
We havent started modifying the 66cc skyhawk yet but its sorta ratted out My son wanted dual exhaust. I formed the plan and he did all the cutting and welding... he is 13!