Motorbicycling.com Member Map of Motorized Bicycle Enthusiasts

Discussion in 'Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles' started by Dave31, Sep 1, 2010.

1. indian22

indian22 Well-Known Member

Great invite. It's been a few years but I've done a lot of business between San Jose and San Francisco that brought me out there several times a year. Still have friends in Los Gatos and a couple of other area communities.

Community builds forums and through sharing our experiences friendships develop. It's about bikes but that's not all it's about! BBQ does something similar only it's more filling.

Rick C.

lewdog7431 likes this.
  2. kelly dean

kelly dean Active Member

i couldnt get into the map wednesday but i can now and update my location using chrome on a pc..... kelly

Tyler6357 and indian22 like this.
  3. Peligro

Peligro New Member

Hey there Kelly,
    Besides using Chrome on a PC is there anything else you did differently? This is what I'm getting when I press the link: Screenshot_20191220-035051_Chrome.jpg

4. Greg58

Greg58 Well-Known Member

Greg here, go to the left top of the main page and click menu, the drop down will have members map at the bottom. Eric had to change the map access because of the problem you found.

#384 Greg58, Dec 20, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  5. lewdog7431

lewdog7431 Active Member

Hi fellas ,I haven't tried to get on the map again im only on a cell phone but if it's possible and I'll hold it down on this end , I'm in san jose ca, I'd like to participate in a ride or a gathering of motorbicycles I know some good land to traverse short distance or long run, maby if since I don't really know lots of people who ride and people do have a bike party around here but they're pedaling I can dig it but having a motor on a bicycle is so much more and I'm not going back to pedals any time soon not after whati know now it'll never be the same anywho good people im lost for words at the moment I'm going for a ride let me know if I can help the cause ............ lewdog out

Attached Files: