Mossy's new shop...

GoldenMotor.com

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Wardrobe/ shelves are needing another coat of paint... Not today though because it's kicking my ass to get it done... But I can string electrical through them for chargers or light or clock etc...
IMG_20230711_090235878.jpg

The pile under the wardrobe is where I have some possibilities of more shelves from the off cuts and everything else... I've got 5 hardwood pallets also...
There's 3 sheets of 1/2" ply and 2x2 piece to make a 10x10 floor for the shed... Or I can use some of it if I need to... And replace it with the shed order... I'm really wanting to finish everything inside while it's summer and I can air everything out... I might have to make shelves out of the flooring... Just to get rid of it so I can finish the porch and make room for the load of stuff that will finish everything and supply the shed... With the shed finished I can do the insulation job... And with that mess done I can put up a fence after the last dump run... Any off cuts from the fence would be firewood...
So I'm figuring out the order to do the rest of the renovation... And priority with stoppage at different times so it paces it out and makes it easier to do with less backpedaling less confusion... Less thinking about it at the moment...

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
3 coats on everything... Plus the original which is the same but satin... It's been hot... It's not record breaking It's just constant... I've noticed the paint wants to dry faster... It makes it difficult when it's a skin from the can your using... So I can move on to some other projects while they dry and next week I can move them... All the paint in the other room where I installed the A/C is ready for occupancy... So I can move into there and do the A/C in the last room... The bathroom and a door is getting silicone so I won't smell the drying out process... And have a/c since those fell off a truck 3 years ago ;)

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I got an A/C room... Actually got a lot done to finish the other room and the bathroom then by that time the wardrobe will be dry enough to move in the one I just finished... The spoke threading head from Australia came... It's just getting me motivated putting that kit together... Some time in August and that's about the time I'll be deep on spokes... I've been studying... It's like I'm back to school... Doesn't seem like the same place with everything coming together...

Attachments