Mossy's new shop...

GoldenMotor.com

Mossy

May 20, 2022
My old PT flooring... I've moved it around several different ways wet it down so it will warp straight and the rain helped... It's heavy but drying out nicely for sideng to give that been like that for 30 years can't have nothing nice New Mexico style

Attachments

Reactions: fasteddy

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Just have to put the doors together.... Few other things and the honeycomb hideout is happening... The roof needs patching paint and I'm putting on the left over poergo... The pile of wood is what's left over... The old doors are going to be battons... It cost 4 sheets of plywood... one 8' 2x4 10# of construction screws.. and the home Depot didn't charge me for the paint....

Attachments

Reactions: fasteddy

Testname111

May 20, 2021
Dang how do u even make enough money to build all that mossy? Jw I hate being broke I can barely pay rent each month :( and I work 40-60hrs a weak...

Reactions: fasteddy and Mossy

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Dang I'm about to buy land property soon to build a tiny home!
I've cut trees sawed them into lumber built a house with it.. did the septic and drive way with a bulldozer... Had poles set for power and pole barn then did the power electric and water... Took a summer and fall... Got paid to replace windows that I put in it... Saw blades and fasteners some 30# tar paper was all it cost...

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I got doors made and test fitted... One new door a broken door for parts and the best piece of flooring for the back door... I still expect the floor to give and walk soft on it I'm not used to it being solid... Sat down on a paint bucket and enjoyed some OG Kush strain

Attachments