messin around in paint

GoldenMotor.com

Greybeard

Feb 8, 2011
Sequim WA
Nice flow to the lines, engine, crank, pipe is perfectly set. My old eyes think the rear wheel "looks" a tad larger. I'd spend some time doing a walkaround on a bike like that.
Great Job! I like it a lot.

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
Thanks . I just take a picture of my bike , then i mess with it in MS paint .
A dirt track speedway bike was the look i was going for .. ever seen them race on ice ?
studded tires n all . Forget the fast and the furious .. Drift was invented on these things .The more i look at it ,the more i wanna build it .

Anyways . here is another I drew up a while back .

MitchP

Oct 6, 2012
Santa Rosa, CA
You know Diceman those frames aren't an impossible build. Don't see many (any?) in those style. You should try to talk to someone about designing such a bike. **** I even have a fork you could use...

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
Good ideas Ludwig . Keep tryin .. you,ll get the pics up eventually .

Mitch .. the place i live right now is so old , the ( fuses ) blow if you run the coffee maker and the toaster at the same time ... welder ? ya right .

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
When people modify Stingrgays and the like, I sometimes wonder if they ever think to steepen the head angle to something like this:

Last edited:

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I've realised I could put these in the Inspirational heading, but then they might be missed by those with no interest in the boardtrackers.

Last one from the Internerd, a Raleigh Wisp. A shopping bike with a licence built Mobylette engine:

Last edited:

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
This is a cut and paste job for how the Device is going to be made. The minimoto engine will be held down to 1/2 revs to pass the 1kw test, so it should last well enough.

Attachments