man this sucks

Jemma Hawtrey

Dec 29, 2007
Essex, UK
well i boght a moped from a person in the next city and come to find out i was just scamed out of 485 bucks well just felt like saying this sigh this sucks
did you pay by credit card or anything like that - cos they usually have fraud protection... I think paypal does to to a degree but im not entirely sure on that.

sorry to hear you lost the money

Jemma xx

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
yo, man. why didnt you tell me this?
look. i know a guy. he knows a couple guys that know lots of other guys. and those lots of other guys know a myriad of guys that...wait. what are we talking about? oh yeah. it's not who you know, its who they know.

joe's right. need more details. how'd this happen?

turbo/chaos

Jul 22, 2008
college station tx
www.myspace.com
well we have shiping ports here and well the main port in houston is where the mopeds come in from

well a good deal found me do to a request to buy mopeds from china and come to find out that my cpu was intercepted but a good scamer that new what i was looking for and played the game right

and well hooked and realed me in and well i have got the cops doing what they can and dont think they can do much but there is always hope

well im out 485 and a leason has been learned

that this sucks the second time a black man has [email protected]#$ me over

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I have a hard time trusting people. Yours is a good reason not to change my feelings about strangers.
I'm like you Deacon when it comes to trusting complete strangers. I'm one of those guys that will pay extra $ so I can avoid situations like this. Plus, I need instant gratification. Sorry to hear about your lost Turbo but $485 is awful cheap for a moped even for a chinese one.
Just remember, every race has some dishonest people.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
well we have shiping ports here and well the main port in houston is where the mopeds come in from

well a good deal found me do to a request to buy mopeds from china and come to find out that my cpu was intercepted but a good scamer that new what i was looking for and played the game right

and well hooked and realed me in and well i have got the cops doing what they can and dont think they can do much but there is always hope

well im out 485 and a leason has been learned

that this sucks the second time a black man has [email protected]#$ me over
Can we have the actual details? A good deal found you? Your cpu was "intercepted"? How do you know it was a black guy?

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I'll go along with that... they come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Personally I can build a heck of a motor bike for four hundred bucks. I wouldn't buy a moped anyway.