Looking For Tester Testers

GoldenMotor.com

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Hi. I am looking for 4 stroke, 2 stroke, and engine carrier Testers Denver Area. All engine kits and bicycles provided for those that qualify. If Interested, contact me. Thanks..

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Hi. I am looking for 4 stroke, 2 stroke, and engine carrier Testers Denver Area. All engine kits and bicycles provided for those that qualify. If Interested, contact me. Thanks..
That's it. I'm moving!!(^):ride2:^5

I know a few fellows in the area - do they need deep experience or does just being a wildass such as myself count?

Big Joe

Jan 6, 2008
Decatur Al
If you decide to go outside the Denver area, I will be glad to test the 4 cycle on a Worksman PAV trike. I furnish trike and mount.

Big Joe

Jan 6, 2008
Decatur Al
Yes you are right Deacon. I should not have posted my post. I sure he wants the Denver area so he can check and inspect the engines.
I'm sorry Dax.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
OH **** mine was equally off the mark. Still I would love to find someone importing the chinese friction kit. I'm sure there is one.

Skyliner70cc

Mar 8, 2008
Duane, I live 45 minutes South of Denver and can drive up to Denver whenever you want to inspect the bike (I have a bike rack or can ride the motorized bike the 45 miles North). I have 4 weeks off before I move out of state and lots of free time to rack up the miles on a test engine. Let me know.
Thanks
Skyliner