loncin 100cc 2 stroke air cooled ?

GoldenMotor.com

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
well i came across this its a loncin 100cc air cooled kick start 2 stroke with a 4 speed manual clutch.

has anyone thought of using this in a build ??? i feel like it would fit right into a stretch cruiser bike and with 100cc and a 4 speed manual tranny i think you could blow away a denardis or morini motor !

here are the specs
Loncin AX100 2 stroke engine. A very powerful improved version of the well known and reliable Suzuki AX100. Loncin upgraded this engine to produce a stronger more powerful unit.

100cc 2 stroke air cooled
Carburetor : Walbro 20mm and race pod filter
Compression ratio : 6.9:1
4 speed gearbox with manual clutch ( Cable or Hydraulic upgrade )
Primary reduction ration : 3.125 , 1st: 2.910, 2nd : 1.800, 3rd: 1.280, 4th: 0.955
Kick start high compression model
Ignition : CDI ( HP upgrade available, Fox HP coil upgrade available)
Power output: 6.3 Kw
Torque : 8.0 N.m
Carburetor, air filter,CDI, workshop manual all included

parts are esily avaailable and so are the upgrades as the upgrade prformance parts are the same as the suzuki ax100.... same pipe, carbs, cdi, exe...

at 350 $ its about the same price as a lower end 50cc morini or denardis but its 50cc larger and has a 4 speed manual ! i can see it now toss the sbp shift kit in the can and hook this direct right up to a mm hub adapter with a 50t sprocket and you could smoke the rear tire off in 1st gear !!! wheelies anyone !

srsly 350$ is a good price for a 100cc 2 banger and it looks like it would fit in larger frame or custom cruisers. again finding parts is easy as they are readily available and the preformance parts are the same as the susuki ax100.

Attachments

canthelpitimaguy

Oct 7, 2013
New Jersey
My question would be where are you getting it from? When I did a search it seemed like only a few site had it in stock and they were not exactly trustworthy looking...

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
The problem is in most states a motor bicycle with that motor will be considered a motor vehicle, and subject to licensing regulations, which in a lot of cases won't be possible because of no VIN.

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
i would just call it a 50cc lol what are they going to do pull it appart and check it ???
in my state it 50cc and working pedals thats all ... i ride a 66cc now realy who is going to check or even care ???

there are high prformaance 150cc pit bike motors that look exactly like the honda 49cc pit bike and scooter motor. they are the same shape and size and even have the same parts ... now tell me who is going to know the diff between a honda cr 50 and a lifan 150cc auto ??? they look exactly the same ! just call it a 50 cc and keep your mods to yourself lol

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I knew Loncin made Honda 4 stroke clone motors but I had't seen one of their 2 strokes. Cool.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
I got 1 from China. Put it on a go kart. Had to shave head and port cylinder but not too bad
Welcome to the forum. I know there are a few shifters here. And I have a 175cc 5 speed sitting here that I don’t know what to do with also 2-stroke. I’m thinking kart as well. Got a pic?

This forum is like a museum if you read long enough.

Attachments

Reactions: indian22

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
There's a lot of gold in these old posts and that's for sure and many just deal with the basics which are certainly relevant.
You've got to know I like the small motorcycle engines with integral transmission and wet clutch on bicycle frames...or shifter carts!

Rick C.

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Several engines mentioned previously. Which Lifan do you own? Post a photo of your motor along with a few basic specs to answer the CDI question or any others that may come up.

Rick C.

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Thanks yeah that's a nice motor 4 speed with wet clutch add a real ex chamber to it for a power bump to around 8 to 10 hp total.

Takes a lot of space to mount one though. Ignition sets are availible on ebay about $25. for CDI and coil. You need a wiring diagram though .I think that only uses 4 wires can't remember for certain.

Rick C.