Just a little bling idea ...

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I had an old belt buckle that I took the emblem off of and epoxy'ed it to my gas cap and here is what I got.

( I apologize if the symbol is offensive to anyone. I dont subscribe to any ideology that may be associated with it. I just thought it would look cool.)
I'm president of the local vintage Volkswagen club & there's a ton of maltese crosses & old German eagles that are still used by many of the clubs!
I still on occasion have to explain to people what it's about. :/

Here's a link to our Instagram page ... WestSide VolksWagen Club (@westsidevwclub) • Instagram photos and videos

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Here's my Harley Bling and more for my Whizzer M/B

( I apologize if the symbol is offensive to anyone. I dont subscribe to any ideology that may be associated with it. I just thought it would look cool.)

If anyone finds anything offensive on my bike, that's just too DAMN BAD :p

Attachments

Denis Zen

Mar 30, 2021
Riding up highway 101 at sunset
Here's my Harley Bling and more for my Whizzer M/B

If anyone finds anything offensive on my bike, that's just too DAMN BAD :p
I love the Harley emblem on the cap but isnt it sacrilegious to put Harley-Davidson emblems on a Japanese bike?

And I was raised to be sensitive to all peoples feelings... That dont mean I will take it off or really give a sh*t if they like it or not... But theres people out there who might find it offensive and get the wrong idea about the type of people who frequent this website causing the web page to loose members and thats the last thing I want to do !

But I really like your ride bro!

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry