Introduction

GoldenMotor.com

JBAZ

Apr 30, 2008
Hi all,
I live and work in a "border town" and over the years have commuted to and from work on a number of different bicycles for varying periods of time until about 2004.
Now,Southeastern Arizona weather, $4.29 per gallon diesel, and no place to park at work anymore was all it took!
My USA built Worksman Industrial bicycle looks increasingly like a candidate for a motor. There is an excellent motorized bicycle builder in the area but I still have the urge to try to construct my own, and hope this site will help me make the decision.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us. A few from AZ here, I'm in Tucson. I have as much fun building and working on these bikes as much as riding them. With gas prices as high as they are, the savings in fuel will pay for these fun bikes real fast. :ride2:

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Hey JABAZ, welcome to the forum. Lots of experienced motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. People here are eager to help you build your own bike. Any questions just ask. You'll like it here.....................

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the forum! build your own motorized bicycle don't let someone else do it. part of the fun is the building and doing things your way. we will all be more then helpful as much as we can. glad to have you with us (^)