I want YOUR Pics

GoldenMotor.com

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
here are my builds, i have had the same bike the entire time, my bike is beat to crap, in these pics i will show you, this was my first build, had around 3000kms on it at time of picture.

006.jpg
this is my second,
101_3016.jpg
101_3020.jpg
and this is my curent build, so far the 4 stroke is better than any of the 2s, way more power and speed, and better on gas,
DSC04455.JPG
DSC04460.JPG

i have about 700kms on my 4 stroke, now do the math, my bicycle has so many kms on it, its beat to crap, the above pics where of it 700kms ago, my frame has snapped and was welded back together, my front tire has 2 inches of wobble back and forth, my back tires bearing has half an inch of play, i have no back break cables, or pads, so only front breaks, everything about this bike is falling apart, but i must say, for what i have done to it over the years its the best bike i ever had! and get this, my front tire has the same rim, tire and tube it did when i bought it 5 years ago, thats right, i have like 7000+kms on the same tube!! i have been through many back tires and rims, i used to go through a tube a week, , i have been through 3 back rims, but hey, its transportation!, and i love it,

ren

Apr 14, 2008
KS
This is my 2007 Whizzer I bought new and these are the mods I did to it.

NOS Persons seat.Restored working 1930’s motorcycle ooga horn.Enlarged the restrictor plate.Manifold kit cut down to 1/2 inch and made all new gaskets from carb to motor for better flow.Upgraded fuel line.Hi-flow muffler insert.Head milled and combustion chamber reworked and a copper head gasket. Installed modified mushroom lifters.Cam was already advanced one tooth, reassembled the same way.Aftermarket crankcase breather.Iridium spark plug.Needle clip in carb moved to second notch from top.K&N air filter.Modified clutch hub.Charge port next to the right hand side of the battery cover for easy charging of the battery.Deluxe hand grips.Turn signals.tachometer.Luggage rack.Taillight wire harness cover.NOS Whizzer leather electrical cover with Whizzer embossed on the right side.Clamp on style mirror.Leather saddle bags.Model A taillight.Insulating heat wrap on the exhaust.Removed the gas cap vent.Painted the heat shield and belt cover.

Attachments

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
heres my first build. 180 miles on her so far. hauls pretty good, cruises comfortably at 20. i ran 20 to 1 for the first 2 gallons, and just switched over to 32-1 this tank. im thinking of ordering another motor and starting a chopper build for this winter

Attachments

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey Momentum- when I built last spring I almost went with a chrome Micargi like yours- so it's cool to see one built up- I went with a 7 speed Panther.

That's a cool looking bike, but you should get a chrome tank to complete the look- I happen to have one I may sell if you're interested- it's the larger 2.5 liter size, and brand new, never installed.

momentummotorgroup

Apr 10, 2009
grand rapids, michigan
I'd definitely be interested in the chrome tank, for sure, as that is what I was looking to do with that Cougar. As much as I love to ride the Micargi Mustang GTS stretch bike, I wouldn't recommend anyone buy one and try a motor on it, as the hardware is craptacular, the bearings ALL needed replacing in the hubs and the bottom bracket.. For the price I paid I would have and should have found a used Dyno stretch or just bought the frame from these guys and built it out from scratch..I spent a lot of time with a marker and my dremel cutting the chain guards and fenders to all fit too without banging or rattling, not to mention re-drilling holes on the sprocket to accommodate the 68 spoke nightmare of a rear hub.. though I WILL say it is one helluva comfortable ride an d it does turn a LOT of heads when I'm tooling around on it..

Embed

Sep 11, 2009
Michigan
Here's my cruiser, Raleigh Retroglide 7. Sadly I blew my rear tire so it's been garaged early for the winter. The engine is about 6 months old, runs nice and strong. I'm not sure how old the bike is, though. She's seen some action and it shows but I love her to death, perfect daily cruiser for getting to campus!

Future Plans:
-New rear white wall tire to replace my busted one!
-SBP expansion chamber exhaust
-Front Huskey 26" wheel with drum brake
-Performance carb with bigger reeds and a bigger air filter
-Ported straight intake manifold
-New head gasket for more compression
-Direct-drive hub adapter
-Classy headlight
-Springer fork (if I can find one that fits)
-More vintage-looking seat
-Possible sandblast and new paint

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA

Well done Weekend !!.....excellent video !....I bet by the time this thred gets used up you'll have plenty more snaps to make another video....keep up the good work !

Laters,
Salty.shft.
OMG! You predicted the future!!

As we speak er text I am making a new vid hope to get it done today!