So I combined two of the weed eater engines. I took the jug from the one that ran good before I banged on it with a hammer, (Dont ask) then I stuck the ring from the piston onto the piston from the one that would not drag start. I made a cardboard gasket, (I know stupid) to got between the crank and the jug. Put the pull start back on put a little gas down the throat and ran it. It has a knock. I'm not sure if it had a knock before and it's just normal or if I have done something to it. I have one more engine I haven't distroyed yet. I guess I'll go crank on it to see if it sounds the same. I know i need a tail gasket, a real one.