I am looking to find suppliers and market bicycle engine kits in south Texas

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by Dennis Obert, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Dennis Obert

Dennis Obert New Member

Hello:
    My name is Dennis Obert and I have become interested in electric and gasoline bicycle kits. I have been e-mailing and talking to several manufacturers in China. Because of the language barrier, I have not been able to get the information I require in order to market them locally. I am interested in 2 areas.

I am a marketing and tradeshow consultant representing foreign companies marketing products in the US. I would like to reach companies interested in low cost us marketing and sales support.

On a smaller scale, I would like to start a small business selling bicycle engines locally. Ideally would like to be able to have them dropped shipped to the buyer.

Any feedback or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

2. lennyharp

lennyharp New Member

Grubee Inc. Last I looked Grubee was looking for another rep or two. These guys are bringing in about the best from China. There are certainly other options.

Electric bicycle DIY kits / NuVinci Here is a company for electric motorized bikes.

3. Ilikeabikea

Ilikeabikea Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. I can't help you with the import thing. But I know motorized bicycles are a growing trend with the high cost of gasoline. We're glad you joined..........................

4. Bikeguy Joe

Bikeguy Joe Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

You have to buy at least 1250 of them at a time and pay shipping from china.

5. Hot Dog Piggy Tails

Hot Dog Piggy Tails New Member

Something like that. the shipping was almost as costly as the 60 dollars
    paid for the kit

6. Andyinchville1

Andyinchville1 Manufacturer/Dealer

HI,

Welcome to the forum.

While I can't help you with entire engine kits, I'd be happy to work with you on Sprockets, Top Hats and Power Pipes....

Good Luck in your new business venture!

Andrew