Huge Trip! Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisan, Mississippi, Alabama, George, South Carolina

GoldenMotor.com

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
What is sad is when you read each of there chat history. Everything that comes out of there mouths is negative or an ahole comment period. some of the stuff where they belittle people new to the hobby even are so Cringe. No wonder people are turned off by these forums in the community. Well Peace out then I wont be posting anything anymore then on here!

• Sad
Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
The only job where you start at the top is when you start digging a hole for yourself. I hope you have extra shovels on hand.

So your getting your temperatures from Google. Now get the corresponding months right.

My friends live in Northern Minnesota. They have the proper temperatures since they just have to step outside.

Steve.
Yeah I noticed a trend with your comments after reading some. "Always I have a friend" used countless times and tons or rambling you never can actually point to singal data sheet or show proof of half the crap you talk about as you try act like you know it all. Kind of sad really...

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
"I have a friend." Obviously a new concept for you. Just post the travel videos when you get home.

When I got up this morning it wasn't with the intention of proving anything to you.

Steve.
Again always so much rage! God bless your tortured soul. Ouch sad! Time to Add to ignor list i guess? you and other 3 idots like wrench with Zero life other then online can all talk to each other !

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Yeah I noticed a trend with your comments after reading some. "Always I have a friend" used countless times and tons or rambling you never can actually point to singal data sheet or show proof of half the crap you talk about as you try act like you know it all. Kind of sad really...
Then present the website and the data sheets you're getting your information from.

I'm noticing a pattern here similar to this thread

I personally think you come up with innovative out of the box thinking that leads to new discoveries. However, in order to be considered credible you need to present supporting data.