Huge Trip! Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisan, Mississippi, Alabama, George, South Carolina

GoldenMotor.com

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
Well I took a U-haul out to VA, Then jumped on 3 trains to Minnesota with my bike! Now I start my long ride back on a YD100 build to South Carolina. Few grand in my pocket, buy all my clothes and stuff along the way and bag of tools spare parts and stuff I need to live and off I go!

• Haha
Reactions: wrench and fasteddy

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Care Bear is one strange puppy LOL

Normal riders plan and go on a M/C or M/B trips when the weather is nice. (spring)

Not Care Bear he goes in the middle of winter rotfl Easy Rider he's not

Totally unbelievable.

I think Care Bear delivered something with a U haul and just brought his M/B with him for fun.

Last edited:

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
Those videos are so fake .... STOP bullshitting us !! :rolleyes:
Ha well if that is what you think that is your opinion! Hate to tell yeah man but there is 87 people on Facebook I met up with along the way. Along side with the fact iron butt association award for moped for 1,200 mile trip is following this as well. So god bless!

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
Sidewinder Jerry,
I certainly hope it misses you and if it doesn't it melts quickly. I saw a program about what was possibly coming. Worrying even for us in snow country.

Steve.
Yeah actually getting worried about Mississippi. Going th o be in that area by them. Hear people drive like world is going to end as first signs of snow flurries.

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
Nice trips my SC Home Boy. I went to Wal-Mart and the United Groceries yesterday around 20 miles round trip of traveling total. Got some supplies before our snow hits tonight. Sorry I didn't take some pictures of this incredible adventure.
Yeah I live in sc! Also have a house in upper state ny and one in south Dakota, Snow is not exactly anything new to me lol.

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
I"m not the only one to notice? Nice photos but no road action. Silverbear doesn't live that far from Detroit Lakes. Can't imagine riding a motor bike at -23F even if it would run.

Steve.
Never once was -23f out even in Minnesota. 13f one morning in Minnesota but mostly 25+ so not sure how you got that -23f only once in Iowa was it -5f at night while I was in hotel for the night.

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
I"m not the only one to notice? Nice photos but no road action. Silverbear doesn't live that far from Detroit Lakes. Can't imagine riding a motor bike at -23F even if it would run.

Steve.
I have videos man! they will be going up! Just posting some shorts till I get home kind of hard to post videos on Hotel Wifi without a pc!

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
We'll have to wait until he rolls out the videos. He's telling me it wasn't -23 when my friends who live there, are. Now it was 25+ in Minnesota in January. Buddy your so full of shyte your eyes are brown.
I lived in Iowa so I know what winter temperature are like there.

Steve.

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
We'll have to wait until he rolls out the videos. He's telling me it wasn't -23 when my friends who live there, are. Now it was 25+ in Minnesota in January. Buddy your so full of shyte your eyes are brown.
I lived in Iowa so I know what winter temperature are like there.

Steve.
You have tons of rage issues not really sure why your so negative but hey I hope you find medication for that or go back on it? But you may want to teach your "friend" basic number skills then so you can get a accurate temp then. Cause simple google search of weather for the days before that clearly say 30s actually.

Last edited:

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
The only job where you start at the top is when you start digging a hole for yourself. I hope you have extra shovels on hand.

So your getting your temperatures from Google. Now get the corresponding months right.

My friends live in Northern Minnesota. They have the proper temperatures since they just have to step outside.

Steve.