Howdy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LTVI, Aug 28, 2008.

1. LTVI

LTVI New Member

How are Y'all? I am new to this motorized bike gig and kind of digging it. Looking for a inexpensive roller type kit to install on my bike. Travel 16 miles one way to work through the country and have been pedalling one way so far and don't think I have enough oomph to pedal both ways sooo motor bike sounds awfully attractive! Ideas and suggestions are certainly welcome. Have a swell day. thanks ltvi

2. nogoodnic

nogoodnic New Member

Welcome to the board LTVI. I can't help with your friction drive question but I'm sure someone more knowlegable than myself will jump in to help. Enjoy the ride...Kelly:ride2:

3. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum :)
    :ride2:

4. LTVI

LTVI New Member

thanks for the welcome and the more I read the forum(great info) the more I think the titan with chain drive may be the way to go? butt What about the 2 stroke gas engines dax has on line? they look like the bargain I may be looking for. Relaible , fast noisy,? thanks again. I'll keep reading the forum also. ltvi

5. Ilikeabikea

Ilikeabikea Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. I sure like my cheap chinese frame mount. It runs good. Dax has a great reputation for servcie after the sale. Glad you joined us.........................