howdy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by scotty macbean, May 17, 2008.

1. scotty macbean

scotty macbean New Member

just saying hello as a new member.... i have built a chinese 80cc kit bike ... sold it and am ready soon to try something new..i am an older fellow (64!!!) but young at heart thats a fact...
    lived the last 4 years in az....and got to know spooky tooth...now in bisbee... roland is a heck of a guy....very inventive and helpfull...
    thats it for now... i will be up in the skagit flats of washington state for the summer...
    scotty macbean(c)

2. paul

paul Active Member

hi Scotty and welcome to the forum. never to old to enjoy a motorized bicycle. looking to hearing about your next build and glad to have you with us. Roland has done a lot for the riders in Arizona and i agree a great guy.
    :ride2:

3. nogoodnic

nogoodnic New Member

Welcome to the group, there seems to be a big bunch of you guys down there. Enjoy the ride...Kelly

4. Ilikeabikea

Ilikeabikea Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. And many of us are "more mature folk".......................

5. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum scotty :D Yes Roland is a awesome guy(^) He has done alot for the MB community here in AZ.:ride2:

6. RedB66

RedB66 New Member

Welcome to the Forum Scotty.

7. scotty macbean

scotty macbean New Member

thanks to all that sent a welcome... looking forward to building a bike up in the skagit flats of washington..this summer.... got my brother and another fellow interested too...best to all..
    Scotty Macbean Doright (c)III