How do I make these new pop up videos go away???

GoldenMotor.com

EZL

May 13, 2016
Chenoa, Illinois, USA
I am not seeing any of them as pop-ups. There is a "Exoic" address on the extreme right side and I am assuming it is being blocked as a pop-up?
The 5 sponsors of this website are the only ones I see. What web browser are you fellas using? Right now I'm on FireFox with the "Bluhell Firewall"
blocker. The LibreWolf browser uses the "Ublock." Both of those browsers are available for Windows. Running Android or IOS could be a problem
getting either browser I mentioned. Just for security reasons I don't run Windows 11 and only use Linux. The standard Android uses Chrome as a
browser it's wide open for pop-ups although a real good browser is available for Android which is called the "Brave" browser available also for
Linux, Windows and even Android. Some of the web sites will give a person problems using the LibreWolf browser with it's tight security. I just
tracked this page using the Brave browser and there are 25 trackers being blocked right now on this site. I am assuming that some of them are
malicious pop-ups. LibreWolf will even block the Sponsor's pop-ups which you might not want to have done.

EZL

May 13, 2016
Chenoa, Illinois, USA
My phone, I'm not seeing any pop up videos.
Most of the problems the fellas are having is with the browsers and-or fellas clicking on malicious images and links. I noticed a pop-up
image on this site when leaving a message when using FireFox and I wouldn't trust it. I went of the site and came back using LibreWolf
browser and no pop-ups appeared while Ublock showed 439 pop-ups and trackers being blocked. I am using Linux on a computer with
access to 3 different types of browsers.

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
These pop up advertisements are a serious distraction to a previous perfect forum.
I am a faithful HP Tower user, running MS,10. Is there a ad blocker in settings to stop the intrusion?
Or is this a management income booster?

Tom

Reactions: EZL and fasteddy

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
These pop up advertisements are a serious distraction to a previous perfect forum.
I am a faithful HP Tower user, running MS,10. Is there a ad blocker in settings to stop the intrusion?
Or is this a management income booster?

Tom
Even if they were forced adverts, can you blame him?

The amount of freeloaders (including myself) out number even the registered users 1000 to 10 at any given time.

This is why I feel compelled to TRY and add to the wealth of knowledge found here...

However "okie-fied" and redneck some of my posts might be...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: EZL