Houghmade details, work in progress

GoldenMotor.com

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
How Much?? Would One Of Them Make A Good Tree Climber For The Business?rotfl THATS MY PROBLEM, I PLAN ON SELLING THINGS TO MAKE A LITTLE MONEY FOR MY LABOR AND THE KEEP IT. I KNOW THATS NOT THE CASE WITH THAT BUILD.

HoughMade

Apr 15, 2008
Valparaiso, IN
Well, let's see- my clients pay between $150 and $200 an hour for my work. I'll use the lower number- $150. So, for the number of hours I've spent planning and building it (keep in mind it's not done yet), I think I need about $27,000 just to cover my time- heck, I'll throw the parts in for free if someone wants to cover my $27,000 labor charge.

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca
Well, let's see- my clients pay between $150 and $200 an hour for my work. I'll use the lower number- $150. So, for the number of hours I've spent planning and building it (keep in mind it's not done yet), I think I need about $27,000 just to cover my time- heck, I'll throw the parts in for free if someone wants to cover my $27,000 labor charge.
Who knows? Some people will pay double that for a great piece of art and your bike is just that.