hf 79cc vertical mount

GoldenMotor.com

rhodeisland

Oct 30, 2012
Rhode Island
Yup been waiting two months for the fenders that were ordered with the bike Worksman hardly answers my e-mails and can't believe that they sent the wrong warranty parts.
Too bad I was going to get another bike but screw that .I should have payed attention to there facebook comments from customers but I usually don't listen to people belly acing.

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Looking good. When it's finished ,we should get a ride going.
Their are some grate back roads in Smithfield.
My new bike should be finished soon.

rhodeisland

Oct 30, 2012
Rhode Island
Looking good. When it's finished ,we should get a ride going.
Their are some grate back roads in Smithfield.
My new bike should be finished soon.
I'm down in Newport,we have noise ordinances here were stock motorcycles get pulled over and fined and if we don't drive like rude idiots there is usually no problem.

rhodeisland

Oct 30, 2012
Rhode Island
I got the fenders from Worksman today not bad for a couple of months.
Probably won't be able to to fit them till Monday too much going on this weekend with the St.Patrick's Parade on Saturday.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
I was out today with the new ambassador and it was freezing....we were only testing the bike but still....hands froze, eyes watering....no fun...we stay to the back roads alot too

rhodeisland

Oct 30, 2012
Rhode Island
Work is getting in the way but I am going to either make the tank , paint the bike or both if I'm lucky this weekend.That should make for a very long Saturday cause I got sucked into doing a job Sunday.

Finally got tha fenders from Worksman and installed with fabbed heavy duty brackets.
The frame and fork are all broken down and ready to paint.I'm going to spray them with Awlgrip its going to be a combination of Olive Drab and Sable Brown mixed together it should be between Olive Drab and UPS Brown.It should look good with the copper tank.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
That's going to be a great looking bike. Worksman makes a good looking frame and their wheels are tops. Their customer service however sucks, as if they just don't care. Hard to understand.

If you would, take some how to type photos as you go with the gas tank. My Tinsmith friend Dan made a copper tank for my Worksman and I love it.
SB

rhodeisland

Oct 30, 2012
Rhode Island
I'll bring my camera to the shop tomorrow.
Just took my first test ride tonight its took awhile to finish with major interruptions like work but the only thing I need now is a layback seat post, mirror and lights.
The weather is going to be nice this weekend here so I hope to break it in.

rhodeisland

Oct 30, 2012
Rhode Island
My kid's 4G cruiser bike doe's about 40 and pushes my 195 lbs up the hill from a standing stop.
So I guess I was going for the look and hopefully more torque so next week the main jet will be drilled out.
Does anyone know the size # drill bit or # jet that they used on the HF 79cc ?I can find the sizes for the HF99cc.