heyo new builder

GoldenMotor.com

copygod

Jun 7, 2021
so ive been inrested in this hobby for a while I finally got my first motor it was a cheap one from (50cc two stroke is what is said it was) amazon and that's what ill be build on to i am jesse

Reactions: fasteddy

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Welcome to the forum, I still have the first bike I built and the original 48cc engine, but they are not together. The original engine blew a couple of crankshaft seals so I broke it down and replaced the crankshaft bearings. I put a spare engine on my preferred bike and never went back to the original. I built a bike a couple of years ago and used the rebuilt engine, it's still the fastest 48cc I've owned so far. I actually enjoy riding the 48cc over the 66cc, I find it more fun. I can Cruise at 26-28 mph and it's a good ride.

copygod

Jun 7, 2021
Welcome to the forum, I still have the first bike I built and the original 48cc engine, but they are not together. The original engine blew a couple of crankshaft seals so I broke it down and replaced the crankshaft bearings. I put a spare engine on my preferred bike and never went back to the original. I built a bike a couple of years ago and used the rebuilt engine, it's still the fastest 48cc I've owned so far. I actually enjoy riding the 48cc over the 66cc, I find it more fun. I can Cruise at 26-28 mph and it's a good ride.
i am actually having a problem could you maybe help me?

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
If I can I will help, that’s the good thing about the forum, there are a lot of people here that don’t mind helping. Just post your problems and some one will answer.