Hello

GoldenMotor.com

josh barksdale

Aug 15, 2019
My name is Josh. Icve been riding gas bike's for a year now. Trying my hardest to learn the way's and not lose my patience. Lol easier said then done. I have a motor mount issue I have a question on. I've been trying to find a rear mount for my bike for the ladt couple months. It seems I either dont know what I'm looking for or I have an idea. Would a m6 hex bolt do the trick for a rear mount. I've been looking for a whole set up and that seem's impossible. Any advice is good advice. I got pic's and what have you to better understand my issue. Anyway's glad to be here. Josh in Cali.

Reactions: Jackelope84

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
You'll need to make sure the other stud didn't break off in the engine, if not you can use 6mm bolts, you can buy a replacement strap on eBay. Be sure to use removable loctite on all mounting bolts.

josh barksdale

Aug 15, 2019
Thanks yes I know better now lol. Will go by the hardware shops tommorow and hope to get lucky on some bolts. Again thanks.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
You can get the strap from eBay for less than $10, measure the width of the bolt holes and search " motorized bicycle rear engine mount".