Hello to all From Missouri, USA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 351cat, Jun 17, 2008.

1. 351cat

351cat New Member

I just ordered a Moto bicycle kit and expect it to arrive in a couple days. I'm so excited about the Fuel milage i'll be getting to and from work i cant even contain myself. Also looking forward to the obvious fun factor as well...

Well that's my introduction. Looking forward to getting to know these amazing little machines a lil better and meeting a few ppl along the way!

-Brad

2. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Brad, glad you joined us :D I have saved alot of $$$$ riding these fun bike's back and forth to work.

:ride:

3. deacon

deacon minor bike philosopher

I don't work but it's a great way to go pick up a couple of bolts from home depot. Even with not having to commute I am sure I save a ton of money on the two short trips a day everyone has to make.

4. Joshua

Joshua New Member

welcome fellow Missouri resident, where abouts do you live? I'm up here in northwest Missouri.

5. Ilikeabikea

Ilikeabikea Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here to share your experiences with. Glad you joined us.........................

6. 351cat

351cat New Member

I'm in SW Missouri, near Springfield. Thanks for the warm welcome, i've been reading around all the stickys and such and i've already learned more than i thought there was to know, lol. Hard part will be remembering it all. ;)

I'm actually about to head to the bike shop to get a chain breaker and a spoke wrench (my wal-mart special bike has horribly out of true wheels.) I already got a battery powered headlight and tail light. and a lock, and a nifty little tool kit from wally world. Trying to get the bike in decent pedalling shape before i slap a motor on it, lol.

7. Joshua

Joshua New Member

I lived down in Springfield a couple years back, went to OTC for a year. Nice area down there.

Josh