Hello from SC..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by seanlister_1963, Jul 30, 2008.

1. seanlister_1963

seanlister_1963 New Member

I'd just like to say hello to you all....My name is Sean and I live in South Carolina and I am the new owner of a Huffy beach cruizer with a 80cc motor kit...so far it as been a blast to ride...

2. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome Sean to the forum, glad you joined us :D
    :ride2:

3. Ilikeabikea

Ilikeabikea Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to post some pics of your bike. Glad you joined us.......................

4. ebmvegan

ebmvegan New Member

Sean, where in So Cal are you? I'm from S. Orange County and a recent owner as well.

5. stude13

stude13 New Member

take another hit, vegan

6. Jstude

Jstude New Member

Sean, glad to have another South Carolina biker. I live north of Greer, where are you? I just completed building an orange and black moon dog cruiser. Someone just pointed out to me that the bike has harley colors. I know that I can find plenty of harley decals. Now if I can only find a decal that says "Not A" to place in front of a "Harley" decal!

7. seanlister_1963

seanlister_1963 New Member

Jstude...I'm in the little town of Barnwell...I had a buddy make me some sticker for my bike I will post them when I figure out how to...I did join snapfish today so I'm heading toward the pictures...I put "Hardley-Davidson" on both sides of the tank then on the top of it a "49cc" sticker,even though it's the 80...but you know small towns and cops...If I'm right I read 50cc and up have to be registered..Is this correct?

8. Weedylot

Weedylot Angry Old Fart

Welcome Sean! I had the same 49cc sticker idea to "disguise" my Whizzer so I can fly "under the radar".

9. Jstude

Jstude New Member

Sean, I have been to Barnwell many times. 'course not on a MB! Since my motor has no specs or tags anywhere, I don't plan on putting anything about what size it is. No need to call attention to anything that isn't there already. I just got back from an 18 mile shakedown trip. (and with these hilly country roads, I mean "SHAKEDOWN"!)
    So far, everything is OK. I even managed to get back before the thunderstorms rolled in. Good luck down in Barnwell, it is about 94F here today, so it is probably even hotter in Barnwell.